Suvidya Institute of Technology (SIT) provide training program as per the current job requirement. Institute is providing on job training to meet requirement of technical manpower in Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Inspection & Testing, Erection & commissioning and has one Training program for each department of Consultancy based on sound engineering principles & methodology, applicable CODE & Standards requirement and best industry practices.
Suvidya Institute of Technology has developed Training programs to strengthen technical manpower for improvement of productivity, profitability and supporting global industry as a Business Development Partner.
SIT enhance employee’s skills and knowledge, it also help them to perform their job activities efficiently and educate then for technical problems, issues that directly affect the company’s profits.
The quality of employees and their development through training and education are major factors in determining long-term profitability of a business. If company hires and keeps good employees, it is good policy to invest in the development of their skills, which in turn increase their productivity.
Training often is considered for the fresher or junior employees this is a misconception, as ongoing training for working employees helps them to face the challenges of rapidly changing job requirements. Contents of the training can be molded to meet the specific requirement of different organizations.
Suvidya Institute of Technology divided training programs in to different Tiers from fresher to executives and molding following training programs as per the exact job requirement of the company at different levels.
The following Courses can be mould to meet specific requirement of your Organisation :
- Piping Engineering
- Mechanical Design of Process Equipment
- Process Engineering
- Advance Pipe Stress Analysis
- Water and Waste Water Engineering
- Process Instrumentation and Control
- Air Conditioning System Design ( HVAC)
- Structural Engineering
- Electrical System Designing
- MEP (Mechanical Electrical And Plumbing)
- Rotating Equipment
- HSC in Construction
- Piping Design and Drafting
- Engineering Design & Drafting
- HAVC Design and Drafting
- Civil and Structural Drafting
- Electrical and Instrumentation Drafting
- Solar PV Power System with renewable Energy
- PDMS (Plant Design Management System)
- Offshore Engineering
- Project Management
- Softskill Training Program