ITI/ Refrigeration & Air conditioning /Mechanical Draughtsman (Fresh/Experienced)
This Course is built on knowledge, skills and insights from the level one Course into production processes and materials involved in problem solving using high-functioning math and advanced critical thinking skills. To achieve the optimal design, one should needs good analytical skills and up-to-date technical knowledge of various system designs. This training is useful to design basic products, mechanical parts & chemical process equipment design. This training is an opportunity to apply the academics and develop an understanding of how to develop solution-driven concepts and translate them into a complete set of plans and prototypes.
Ø Introductionof HVAC.
Ø Scopeof designing.
Ø Basics& importance of HVAC.
Ø Standards& codes used in HVAC.
Ø Typesof refrigeration cycle.
Ø Typesof air conditioning system.
· Windowair conditioning system.
· Splitair conditioning system.
· Centralair conditioning system.
· Packageair conditioning system.
Ø Designof Ventilation system.
· Introductionof Ventilation system.
· Componentsof Ventilation system.
HVAC DESIGN CALCULATION
Ø Ventilation,Infiltration load calculation.
Ø Restaurant and residence kitchen ventilationcalculation.
Ø Parkingarea & Toilet ventilation calculation.
Ø Airdistribution & control system design.
· Typesof Ducts.
· Typesof Diffusers.
· Flexibleducts etc.
Ø Ductdesign methods.
Ø Pipesizing methods.
Ø Selection of Air conditioning equipments.
Ø AHU & FCU selection.
Ø Air terminal selection.
Ø Selection of duct materials.
Ø Introduction to Drafting using Auto CAD.
Ø Fundamentals and basics of HVAC.
Ø Symbols and codes used in HVAC designing.
Ø Types of Drawings used in the industry.
Ø Study & Preparation of Floor Drawings.
Ø Conventional type air conditioning systemdrawings.
· Window air conditioning system drawing.
· Split air conditioning system drawing.
· Cassette-type air conditioning system drawing.
Ø Ventilation system drawings.
· Car parking ventilation drawing.
· Toilet ventilation drawing.
Ø Chilled water pipe drawing.
Ø Ductable air conditioning system drawing.
Ø Package air conditioning system drawing.
Ø Section drawings.
Ø Understanding the tender requirements.
Ø Making BOQ (Bill of Quantity).
- To familiarize student primary technique in engineering drafting practices.
- To discover how products are designed and communicated in the real world.
- To help students become better designers of machine parts, plant layouts and related services.
- To use graphic drafting techniques as a tool for communication, visualization, critical thinking & problem solving.
- To prepare students to meet or surpass the performance competency areas and to the address performance Indicators of State Technology Education Standards.
|Batch No.||Planned Starting Date|