Fresh/ Experienced – Diploma/ Degree Mechanical / Production Engineers.
Process equipment design course is unique, which discusses all the following items in a single course. It begins by discussing the fundamentals of material selection for process plant applications/simulation & mechanical design of equipments.
· Introduction to:
Role of Process Equipment designer in various fields,
Industry functioning and plot overview,
Basic process requirement of plants/projects
Importance of codes and standards and their applications.
· Documents study:
Process Data Sheet,
PFD and other documents used for designing,
Vendor data, its checking & use in design.
Other various inputs
· Selection of materials required forvariousservices
· To understand pressure part calculations
· Preparation of:
Mechanical data sheets of process equipments
Bill of Material at various stages
· Basic Introduction of:
Piping components used in equipments.
Construction procedure of process equipments
Welding, Inspection and method of testing
· Mechanical design ofProcess Equipments (Vessels, Reactors, Heat Exchanger, Distillation Columnsetc.)
· Overview ofAccessories mounted on equipment like drip pipe sensors Overview of Chimney Design
· Overview of EquipmentDesign Software like PV Elite
· MDMT (Minimum DesignMetal Temperature
· Overview of NDT
· Overview of RotaryEquipments
· Overview of Piping
· Site Visit will bearranged at industrial plant.
· To be able to apply the requirements of the relevant industry standards to the mechanical design of equipments used in the process industry and above ground atmospheric storage
· To specify appropriate physical property models to simulate processes
|Batch No.||Planned Starting Date|