- Assignment for basic engineering will be mailed to you along with the confirmation of admission. This assignment will be required to be submitted on the day of first lecture .
- Attendance will be noted only through Biometric face Scan Reader. Training coordinator will provide the assistance for registration of biometric face scan.
- One full day absent will be marked for 3 late marks.
- Lectures will not be repeated, once already conducted.
- Assignments should be submitted/completed within the time frame.
- Assignment submitted late will be checked with “No Marks”.
- Repeaters must confirm & pay the applicable fees two weeks before the examination date to Training co-ordinator.
- Students shall be allowed for re-exam only for 2 attempts.
- Students failing in the 3rd attempt (including Final Exam) may apply for re-admission.
- Outstation students will reach Mumbai at least one day prior to the start of Training Program.
- Stationery required :
- Scientific Calculator
- Pen (Blue, Red and Green)
- Highlighter (Yellow)
- Pencil 0.5mm and Eraser
- SIT shall provide :
- Training Material
- Case Study Material
- SIT Notebook – 1 No.
- With regards to any problem in attendance please contact Training Co-ordinator immediately.
- Certificate of appreciation will be issued for 100% attendance with 3% grace marks.
- Unit Tests & Assignments will be strictly adhered.
- Assignments shall be dropped in the ‘Assignment Box’ as per the prescribed format duly filled.
- Assignments may be submitted personally, through friends or through email. In case of email, hard copy is required to be submitted later.
- Assignments shall be collected from the Institute within a month from the date of convocation.
- Repeaters as well as student unable to appear for final exam will be allowed to appear for re-exam on the dates displayed on the notice board of the website.
- Students appearing for re-exam will be entitled for “C” grade only.
Code of Conducts :
- Students are required to be highly punctual and regular in attending the lectures.
- Students to follow the dress code. Navy blue colour trouser and sky blue shirt.
- Smoking, chewing-gum/ beetle leaves/ tobacco/ gutka, wearing caps, sun glasses and ear/ head phones is strictly prohibited in and around SIT premises.
- Student shall take care of SIT’s property and those causing damage shall be liable for serious action.
- Students to maintain utmost discipline & utter silence in the Training room during the lectures.
- Students to be polite with SIT staff and all other fellow students and shall avoid needless arguments.
- Wearing the Identity Card is mandatory.
FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO BELIEVES IN THE BEUTY OF THEIR DREAMS.