Fresh/ Experienced – Diploma/ Degree in Chemical Engineering
Process Engineering course is unique. It begins by discussing the design of processes for desired physical and/ or chemical transformation of materials. The design starts at a conceptual level and ultimately ends in the form of fabrication and construction plans. Processes include many unit operations
Detailed Study of:
· Calculation of heat and mass transfer,
· Material selection,
· Thermal calculation of process equipments, P& ID’S
· Equipment selection viz.: Pumps; heatexchanger; column &their internals; reactor; agitator;
· tanks; vessel etc.
· PROCESS FLOW DIAGRAM for process and utility.
· Pressure drop calculation and line sizing,
· Relevant Standards/Codes, their importance andapplications,
· Flare Study, Hazop Study
BFD, PFD, P&ID andPDS.
Selection of :
Valves, special parts andinstruments.
· Mass & energy balance,
· Sample calculation & utility Sizing
· Interlocks, control philosophy & safetyvalve sizing
· Heat Exchanger /Distillation Column Design/ AbsorptionColumn/Phase Separators/Flare Sizing
Use of vendor data& Checking of Vendor data
Overview of Piping
Site Visit will bearranged at industrial plant.
|Batch No.||Planned Starting Date|