Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engg. (Fresher/ Experienced)
Key Points of Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Centrifugal Pumps & Centrifugal Compressors
- Basics of Steam Engineering ( Steam Turbine/Boiler)
- Introduction to Role of Rotary Equipment Engineer
- Document Study: PFD, P&ID, Process Data sheet
- Various Configurations of Equipment and its advantages
- Basic Design Requirement of Equipment as per Codes & Standards
- Material selection for different services
- Mechanical Seal System
- Inspection & Testing Requirements
- Basic Design Requirement of Accessories
- Spare Parts Requirement
- Interface with other disciplines
- Preparation of Mechanical datasheet, Specification, Vendor data Requirement
- Technical Bid Evaluation
- Purchase Order Preparation
- Vendor Data Review
- Communication with inter disciplines, bidders/vendors/client
- Site Visit will be arranged at industrial plant.
|Batch No.||Planned Starting Date|
Vishwadip Giridhar Yewale Batch No.03053, Process Engineering
This training was very useful to me. It made me understand various concept easily. Faculties and staff are very co-operative.
Tabrej Ebrahim Lanjekar Batch No.03053, Process Engineering
Training content was made easy to understand. The supportive nature of sir has helped me gain confidence. I got my concepts and basics cleared and understood how to design.
Sonal Nitin Barad Batch No.03053, Process Engineering
Training contents are well organised. I have gained a lot of knowledge about process design field. Faculty have depth knowledge.
Mayur Ajit Patravale Batch No.03053, Process Engineering
Training contents are very useful. This Training Program bridge the gap between academic & industrial knowledge. Highly experienced faculty. This training has changed my looking perspective towards industries. Improved my presentation skill as well as gained a lot of confidence.
Gaikwad Saurabh Vardhaman Batch No.03053, Process Engineering
Tilesh Sudhakar Patil Batch No.09043, Electrical System Design
SIT has changed me a lot. Contents are very useful as per industry. Infrastructure & amenities are up to the mark. Experienced faculty. Training gives real industrial exposure. I thank all the trainers and all the Staff members for their support.
Shukla Ambkeshwar Brijmohan Batch No.09043, Electrical System Design
The faculty has good knowledge of the Electrical industry. The supportive nature of sir has helped me gain confidence.
Sarang Anil Bhalekar Batch No.09043, Electrical System Design
The infrastructure is best with optimal usages of space in best possible way. I have built confidence. Good interaction with students. The course has cleared all my contents & made me more disciplined & punctual.
Pankaj Lalmani Sharma Batch No.09043, Electrical System Design
SIT is too good platform to achieve future endeavors. The faculty is excellent with vast experience & very supportive. I have developed my confidence. Infrastructure is very good. I liked Punctuality & Discipline followed in institute.
Vijendra Ashok Pandit Batch No.01132, Piping Engineering
The training contents are good and easy to understand. The infrastructure is designed good as per the training needs. Gained knowledge in PDMS & CAESAR II software. Confidence level has increased. The trainers are highly qualified.