Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engg. (Fresher/ Experienced)
Key Points of Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Centrifugal Pumps & Centrifugal Compressors
- Basics of Steam Engineering ( Steam Turbine/Boiler)
- Introduction to Role of Rotary Equipment Engineer
- Document Study: PFD, P&ID, Process Data sheet
- Various Configurations of Equipment and its advantages
- Basic Design Requirement of Equipment as per Codes & Standards
- Material selection for different services
- Mechanical Seal System
- Inspection & Testing Requirements
- Basic Design Requirement of Accessories
- Spare Parts Requirement
- Interface with other disciplines
- Preparation of Mechanical datasheet, Specification, Vendor data Requirement
- Technical Bid Evaluation
- Purchase Order Preparation
- Vendor Data Review
- Communication with inter disciplines, bidders/vendors/client
- Site Visit will be arranged at industrial plant.
|Batch No.||Planned Starting Date|
Pal Abhishek Pabbar Batch No.07059, Air Conditioning System Design (HVAC)
Good knowledge regarding industry day to day practice was given, how to overcome deal with problems in life was explained beautifully.
Nitin Tanaji Ugale Batch No.07059, Air Conditioning System Design (HVAC)
The way of Teaching is excellent.
Rahul Gawade Batch No.07058, Air Conditioning System Design (HVAC)
Nice infrastructure for HVAC,Satisfied & recommended faculty for HVAC
R. Rohith Batch No.07058, Air Conditioning System Design (HVAC)
Trainer answered to each and every doubt which cannot be even found on internet.
Balaji Ramalu Paskanti Batch No.23001, Rotating Equipment
Training content is easily understand and excellent.Very helpful for the actual work.
Adesh Suryakant Sawant Batch No.23001, Rotating Equipment
Training content are very useful.trainer and staff are very supportive.Data checking with respect to technical aspect becme very easy after training.
Siddhesh Ramesh Nimbalkar Batch No.12029, Piping Design & Drafting
I have learned discipline along with how to work in industry..
Siddhesh Manohar Sawant Batch No.12029, Piping Design & Drafting
Proper knowledge about industry.In lecture they not only teach they see that all student are learned.I have found a lot of changing in myself.
Vishal Shivram Chile Batch No.21006, HVAC Design and Drafting
The course is very helpful.Institute is very good.Staff members are supportive.
Hanmant Kamlakar Navgire Batch No.21006, HVAC Design and Drafting
Institute is very good.All staff members are supportive.I have gained more confidence.